We are currently looking to fill the following position/s:
Auckland-based Partnerships & Events Manager, part time.
As the Events & Partnerships Manager, you will be the voice of our brand and drive a seamless experience across a range of events and brand partnerships, online and offline. You will report directly to Monarc's Founder and be responsible for owning start-to-finish event experiences.
You will be working in a fast-paced team that always strives to exceed customer’s expectations. To support Monarc's ambitious and exciting growth, we are looking for a commercially astute, entrepreneurial individual who can bring fresh and innovative thinking. As the Events & Partnerships Manager, you will oversee strategies and deliverables of brand partnerships, BONDED by Monarc events, and retail pop-ups.
- Managing and delivering our events series and reputation-enhancing activities (a mix of virtual, hybrid and face-to-face events)
- Delivering multiple, concurrent events with creativity, flair and imagination
- Building and managing new relationships with speakers, sponsors and suppliers
- Marketing events and establishing compelling communication plans across channels
- Managing an event budget
- Collaborate with the Founder to define event strategies and processes, establishing a measurement framework to track success
- Increase sales through our studio appointments and pop-ups with existing and new partnerships
- Think creatively about how to engage with customers on a deeper level through brand experience at pop-ups and other offline events.
- Take full ownership of customer enquiries and concerns, managing customer correspondence around repairs and made-to-order pieces.
- Represent the voice of the customer in relevant forums, communicating their viewpoint and feedback to the team, feeding into the communications and product development
- Excellent organisational and customer service skills
- Experience working within budgets and time limits
- High level attention to detail
- Experience/PR environment is an advantage, preferably in a luxury goods or brand focused organisation
- Highly motivated, friendly and passionate about jewellery
- Passionate about building our brand's customer experience and continuously looking at ways to improve
- Highly organised, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Previous experience of managing event planning and styling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Service focussed
For more information and to submit your application, please email email@example.com
Indeed Jobs listing here.