Choosing the right ring size can seem a little difficult; whether it’s for yourself, a partner or a friend. To make things easy, here are some of our tips to help you take a measurement and find the perfect ring size.
You can email to ask us for a complimentary Multisizer™ ring gauge sizer: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ring gauge tool can be shipped to addresses within United Kingdom and New Zealand. If you’re not located in the United Kingdom or New Zealand, we recommend using the string method with our instructions listed below, or by visiting a local jeweller for an accurate measurement.
Please note we offer exchanges on rings :)
OUR TIPS ON HOW TO TAKE A RING OR FINGER MEASUREMENT
• Temperature and time of day are important factors. Try not to measure hands/fingers when they are too hot or too cold. It’s best to measure fingers at resting or room temperature.
• If you find yourself between two sizes, always go with the larger one.
• It’s really important that the ring size taken can go over the knuckle.
• If you are purchasing a ring which has a wide band, we advise going up one size.
THE STRING METHOD TO FIND THE RIGHT FINGER SIZE
1. Wrap a ribbon, string or thread piece around your finger where you’d like the ring to sit.
2. Make sure that the thread is pulled snug around the finger (not too tight, but just as a ring would fit).
3. Mark the spot where the tread meets, then lie the thread flat and measure the distance with a ruler (mm). This measurement acts as the circumference of a finger for a ring.
4. Use our ring sizing chart below to determine your desired ring size.